CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

New Entries

When i was about 15 i did a christmas play at my friend Christinas church. We decided to do a play about the night Jesus was born. Christina was palying Mary and i was playing the angel Gabriel. Well the preacher told me to just imagine we were rehersing instead of being in front of an audience. My bug scenne was up and christina started to giggle. ( remeber i was pretending i was just rehersing this) So i slapped her really hard in the side of the head. and the audience about peed themselves luaghing. but the preacher told everyone he liked that version better, so everyone left us alone. But the people from the church still call me Gabriel insted of Heather.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The most embarrassing moment of my life was probably when I was about 7 years old. I remember this one little black and white polka dot dress my mom used to make me wear during the summer. It was pretty hideous. Anyway, I have two really evil older sisters and while I was playing at a friend's house they locked the front gate to our house so that I couldn't get in. Well, I was on my way home and stood at the gate yelling for them to open the gate. After much deliberation of what to do, I started to climb the fence. We had one of those chain linked fences. I ended up falling over and getting caught by my dress. I hung there for a while neighbors passed by in their cars, trying to hold my dress down and waving like nothing was wrong. My other neighbor from across the street saw me and recorded me for a while until I finally ripped the dress and ran to the house. To this day my neighbor has the video and shows it to everyone that needs a good laugh and I never wore that dress again because I tore it. I guess one good thing came out of the whole situation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so one day my family and i went to a local resteraunt. My dad my grandfather and i went outside to stand while the ladis paid. I had a super ball and was bouncing it around when my dad said "let me see that". I gave it to him and he bounced it as high as he possibly could and i decided that i was gonna catch it. so i was right under this ball as it was in the air than all of a suden i fell RIGHT ON MY FACE!!! As i was following the ball in the air i triped over a parking meter!! i looked and my dad and my grandpa were just laughing the at that time my mom and grandma were walking out of the resteraunt and thwy were all woried they kept asking me if i was ok which i was fine. I got up and i was soaked it had just got done raining i also had grease on me because it was obviously in a parking spot. As i got up i looked in the resteraunt windows to see all the people in there there laughing at me! I was so mad at them but then i got over it and realised that it was kind of funny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was 14 I went to 3-day Surf Camp with some friends in San Onofre at the beach's campgrounds. Being the tough kid I thought I was, my friends and I smuggled in an Aquafina water bottle FULL of vodka (snatched it from the parents). I thought I was so cool and me and my brother chugged half the bottle. I passed out asleep on the beach while everyone was surfing and woke up with the worst sun burn ever. As if that wasn't ad enough, I woke up SICK and not only felt like I was going to puke but I had to POOP so-effing-bad, and it's a 1 1/2 mile hike back up to the campsite, uphill, in the sun, burned, and drunk. I was hurrying as fast I could, but I had to puke, I walked a few feet away from the trail and dropped to my hands and knees to do the Technicolor yodel. From the heaving, I was pushing when I puked and ended up crapping all over myself. I was super embarrassed and I just changed out of my swim trunks and into the clothes in my pack and left them there. My brother knows about it and recently told my fianc� about my first drink. Now, EVERY ONE KNOWS and no one offers me drinks anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My embarrassing moment was on the first day of school. Now of course on the first day of school everyone is trying to make a good impression and is way nervous. Knowing the school they are wayy to cheap to put on the air conditioner so it was really hot! I was in the class spinning around in the chair not paying attention, as usual, everything was good and fine until the end of the class. My friend turned over to me and was like " Nice pit stains." l looked and i couldnt believe it!!!! It was horrible!!! You couldnt beleive how embarrassed i was,. i walked the rest of the day with my arms glued to my side(hoping no one would see!!) Way to start out the school year. - Anonymous

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was fifteeen when this happened, i'm 22 now and married to my teenage sweetheart. so, during a heatwave, i was sooooo hot, so i stripped. then my brother came in, who's 8, with a camera. i thought it was our old broken one. so, i didn't really cover myself. he started snapping pictuers. i thought he wasn't really taking them, lol, so i did some stupid model poses. like really "hot 'n' babe-like". and then he was laughing liek crazy. he left and i read my book. then, about 4 days later, i was at my boyfriends house and he said he need to show me something. he went to his compter, opened his screensaver, adn it was me nude, doing poses on my bed. MY BROTHER WAS USING A DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!!!!!!! I sooooo freaked and made by brotehr delete them...... but my boy friend still has the freakin pics!

0 comments: